The CouncilGram is the newsletter for ACTE members. You’ll find insightful articles, news
of the activities of the ACTE, as well as NCTE. The CouncilGram welcomes your
Submissions welcomed for:
- Teaching tips (approximately 1000 words)
- Professional concerns (approximately 250 words)
- Reviews of literature recommended for classroom reading and discussion,
- selections not typically taught in the English/Language Arts classroom:
- contemporary authors, young adult authors, children’s authors, multicultural authors
- Announcements of interest to ACTE members.
All manuscripts should be typed and double spaced, and submitted in triplicate or the
document can be attached to an email to Karen Mardis at firstname.lastname@example.org.